All about our drawing event
|Illustration by Clara WeiFu|
The short story:
- First come to the museum during opening hours in April.
- Choose a frame - Fabula have drawn some for you to use if you like.
- Choose something to draw in any of the galleries.
- Draw it.
- Photograph it and post it on Instagram with #fabulacollective
- Or email to us at email@example.com and we will post it for you.
- Leave it at the desk if you want it to be in the prize draw and pop up exhibition on Fabula Fun Day, 29th April at Hove Museum.*
|Visual instructions by Clara Weifu|
*Please leave drawings in the museum by the 23rd April for them to be included in the pop up exhibition at the museum. The prize draw is for children only.
The long story:
- Drawing and looking closely can create a special way to remember your experience.
- Perhaps you will wonder about this object or art work - how was made, what has happened to it, what does it remind you of?
- This could help your imagination while you draw.
- You could draw one object or several on one page.
- Maybe it will be purely a drawing from observation or perhaps it will join with your imagination as well.
- You don't have to be a great artist either - anyone can have a go and join in.